Noni fruit-Morinda citrifolia (Big Nuna)
Buy Noni fruit–Morinda citrifolia (Big Nuna) plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is popularly called Indian Mulberry. Noni tolerates a wide range of drainage conditions including seasonal waterlogging, but it prefers free, well-drained soils. This plant bears fruit & flowers throughout the year. Oval fruits are 10–18 centimeters (3.9–7.1 in) in size. At first green, the fruit turns yellow then almost white as it ripens with many seeds. You can buy this plant from our garden store & grow good plants at your home.
FERTILIZER: Application of vermicompost around the plants. Generally, this plant can survive better without fertilizer also.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings, seeds, root cuttings & air-layerings.
TRANSPLANTATION: After 9 months transfer the plant to the soil surface as it grows as a tree.
PRUNING: No need to prune the plants often, After 1year, fruit production starts after that mild pruning can be done.
- This organic Noni fruit boosts your immune system magically.
- This aids in reducing the risk of 2 types of diabetes.
- Effective in healing wounds.
- Noni fruits have rich anti-oxidant properties & also relieve arthritis.
NONI FRUIT PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- You can start plants to grow in container sizes of 10 inches, and fill the pot with the required soil or good potting mix.
- When plants are young water the plants for 3 to 4 days.After 1 year water the plants weekly once.
- This plant loves to grow in partial to full sunlight.
HARVEST: Fruits are harvested when they start turning white, or even when they have become fully ripe (soft, clear & odorless)
Other Related Plants Available: Nuna
Our plant is made through natural and organic products which are earth-friendly and biodegradable and does not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow good beneficial plants.