Malabar Nut Plant-Adathodai
Buy Malabar Nut Plant-Adathodai plant from Santhi online plants nursery website.
They are elegant, erect, evergreen shrubs that can reach 4 meters in height. The large leaves (up to 20 cm in length) are lanceolate in shape and are of a lustrous deep green color. They produce terminal spikes of scented white flowers with purple lines. They can bloom in spring, late summer, and fall.
It is a fast-growing plant. Used on borders, in bushy groups, as isolated specimens, and in large pots. They have medicinal properties as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and cure for skin disease.
Adathodai Justice needs a semi-shadow; the direct sun can burn leaves. They do not resist cold below 5 ºC.
- Act as a tonic for the respiratory and circulatory systems.
- It helps to extract extra mucous from the respiratory tract which usually has debris or dead tissues.
- Malabar Nut helps in the improvement of tightness of the chest due to extra mucous in the chest.
- Control the blood loss that may be passed with cough or with stool.
- Reduce the pain in the flanks.
- It will help in the formation of healthy Dhatus (body tissues).
- Helps to reduce the burning sensation of urine.