Pirandai Herbal plant
Buy Pirandai herbal plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is evergreen perennial creeper plant with quadrangular-sectioned branches with internodes with 8-10 cm. Each tendril has emerging from opposite side of the nodes. Pirandai plant is also a succulent plant adapt to grow in any environment. Toothed leaves appears at node followed red berry fruits. You can buy this herbal plant from our online plant shopping and grow most herbal plants at your home.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic manure such as old leaf compost or 6 months old manure once in month
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings or seeds.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants annually for first 4 years. After the 4th year no need to repot the plants annually, you can repot 2 to 3 years once.
PRUNING: Remove dead and diseased plant parts two months once.
- Cissus quadrangularis all plants have medicinal values.
- This plant is especially used in treatment of bone damages, tissue repairs, treat stomach infections.
- It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, antihelmintic, and others.
Pirandai plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PIRANDAI PLANT CARE
- Pirandai plants require 4-5 inches of the pot to grow.
- This plant prefers to grow in any type of soil preferably sandy soil.
- Pirandai plants grow well in full sunlight of about 6-7 hours
- And also this plant tolerates some shade.
- Water the plants once or twice in a week. Not to over the water the plants as they are succulent.
- Not to waterthe plants in winter season.
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow traditional herbal plants at your home or terrace.