Coleus Amboincus Plant-Karpura Valli
Buy Coleus Amboincus Plant-Karpura Valli from Santhi online plants nursery website.
In summer and autumn, a spreading perennial with powerfully and sweetly scented, fleshy, serrated leaves and mauve, two-lipped flowers. This plant is available in an online plant nursery. Buy this plant online plant shopping. Coleus amboinicus grows in woodland or coastal bush, on rocky slopes and loamy or sandy flats at low elevations, from South Africa and Eswatini to Angola and Mozambique, and north to Kenya and Tanzania. Coleus amboinicus is a shrublet that grows 300–700 mm tall and is branching, evergreen, ascending, and spreading. The roots have a fibrous texture. All sections have a solid and pleasant scent. The stems are ascending spreading and up to 1.5 m long, succulent, almost rounded to slightly 4-angled, green when young and around 4 mm in diameter, brownish, and about 7 mm in diameter as they develop.
The stem surface can cover dense, whitish, transparent multicellular hairs that are long and short. Depending on the growing conditions, the internodes are 5–55 mm apart. The leaves are fragile and vary in shape from widely egg-shaped to triangularly egg-shaped. The leaves are shorter and folded when grown in exposed, sunny, dry settings. Still, the leaves are flattened and only slightly concave in shady, damp conditions. Seeds can be available in an online plant nursery.
- Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, wound healing, anti-epileptic, larvicidal, antioxidant, and analgesic actions may report in studies.
- It’s also can show to help with respiratory, cardiovascular, dental, skin, digestive, and urinary problems.
- Water the stem as needed to keep the soil moist, but not excessively.
- The roots take only a few weeks to establish.
- You will not need to water it regularly at this point because it is drought-tolerant.
- Coleus amboinicus is a fast-growing plant that can find in gardens and potted inside.
- Stem cuttings may use to propagate the plant; however, seeds can also be used.
- The plant grows nicely in a well-drained, semi-shaded location in arid regions.
- It is frost-tender and thrives in subtropical and tropical areas.
- Still, if grown in a pot and brought indoors or moved to a warm, protected spot in winter, it will thrive in cooler temperatures. You can order this plant via online plant delivery.