Curry Leaf Plant
Buy Curry leaf plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen perennial plant with woody stems within a few years grows as a small tree. Dark green leaves aromatic and pinnate measure about 2-4 cm. White flowers bloom on each of the branches and which are followed by small blackberry fruits. Mature plants reach up to a height of 6-25 feet tall. You can buy this medicinal plant from our online garden store and lead an as healthy life by growing good medicinal plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings or seeds
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a new large pot compared to older ones. Repotting can be done once in 9 months.
PRUNING: Cut back the growing tips for faster plant growth. Prune the diseased old, matured plant parts. Pinching back the flower buds prevents the plants from using their energy for seeds.
- In day to life curry leaves are essential for culinary preparations.
- THES are powerful anti-oxidants that remove unwanted substances from our body
- Regular intake of leaves reduces the risk of cancer, and heart disease helps in digestion, and weight loss, and promotes hair growth.
- In addition to this Curry leaves contain Vitamin A, B, C &E.
- 100 grams of curry leaf contains about 108 calories of energy.
Curry leaf plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CURRY LEAF PLANT CARE
- Curry leaf plants require 3-4 inches of the pot to grow.
- You can make repotting after 9 months of the plantation. Try to change the plants in a suitable pot or container.
- These plants love to grow in Sun loving environment. Probably full light for about 6-8 hours.
- This plant grows well in well-drained soil or mostly acidic soil.
- Water the plants for 3-4 days once as the curry leaf plants are drought-tolerant.
- Avoid watering the plants in the winter season.
- In the growing season feed the plants with vermicompost or 6 months old compost.
TOXICITY: Not to eat the Curry leaf seeds as they are toxic.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow very essential curry leaf plants at your terrace.