Cordyline ‘rumba’ plant
Buy Cordyline ‘rumba’ plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an evergreen woody perennial flowering plant. Leaves are dark green, and purple shaded with sharp margins. This rare plant grows from downwards like dracaena plants with broad long leaves and it grows up to the height of 4.5 meters &9-15 feet tall. Flowers are small, and round attached to branches with good fragrance. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful croton plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Only a minimum quantity of fertilizer is required for this plant. Apply nitrogen-based organic fertilizer for good healthy leaves. One or two tablespoons of vermicompost or cow manure applied around the plants monthly once are sufficient to grow this plant.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Cordyline ‘rumba’ plant requires repotting two or three years once. Choose the large size pot for repotting of plants.Organic potting mix can be added after repotting. You can purchase a good-quality potting mix from our online nursery website and grow your plants with organic fertilizer applications.
PRUNING: Carry out pruning operation in the Cordyline plants yearly twice. Remove the lower foliage as the plant starts its growth from the base. Cut back the stems which are old and tired. We have a wide range of plants and products online. You can purchase from our online plant store and decorate your living area with beautiful plants.
- Cordyline rumba plants are rare plants, purifies indoor and outdoor pollutants.
- Addition to this cordyline plants purifies soil from pollutants.
This Cordyline rumba plants croton is a popular and high requirement nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CORDYLINE ‘RUMBA’ PLANT MAINTENANCE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6-8 inches, and make sure the pot has enough drainage holes.
- Water the plants weekly twice, do not give immense water the plants.
- As its drought bearing plant requires direct sun light requirement of about 4-6 hours.
- Avoid organic fertilizer or water application in direct sun and on rainy days.
- Regular dust cleaning is must in care of these Cordyline plants.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and get well-rooted plants at your doorstep.