Buy Blue Ginger Plant online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
This unique Brazilian native is not genuine ginger but has striped ginger-like stems and lapis lazuli blue flower spires—the purple undersides of the lustrous, dark-green leaves. From February to October, the blooms have borne in compact spires. With branching cane-like branches and small, rhizomatous roots, this perennial can grow to 2.4 metres tall by 1 metre wide in a clumping form and best online plants at a cheap cost.
- Iron, salt, and vitamins A and C are all said to be abundant in blue ginger. In addition, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties did also thought to exist in it.
- It’s also fantastic for your beauty regimen.
- Blue ginger looks best with other subtropical plants like bamboo, hibiscus, stephanotis.
- It’s grown for its attractive spotted stems and ample, glossy foliage that’s held horizontally and topped with beautiful blue blooms.
- During the growth season, apply 15-15-15 fertilizer every couple of months outside.
- Indoors, follow the package recommendations for using a liquid houseplant fertilizer suited for blooming plants.
- Between waterings, allow the soil to dry out.
- For a short length of time, blue ginger may withstand drought. We are providing the best online plants at a cheap cost.