Cordyline stricta plant
Buy Cordyline stricta plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Cordyline plant is a popular ornamental evergreen perennial plant for outdoor with sharp foliage. Leaves are narrow, strappy and tend to crowd near the stem, leaves measure about 30-35 cm long, 1- 2.5cm wide, and grow up to the height of 2-4 meters tall in pots. This outdoor plant has a more compact growth habit. Purple flowers blooms followed by 10-12 blackberries. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow well rooted plants on the terrace.
FERTILIZER: Generally, this Cordyline plant does not require any fertilizer. Apply any nitrogenous organic fertilizer for good green growth in plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Cordyline stricta plant does not requires repotting often. Repotting where the plants seem to be congested in growth. Transfer the plant to a new size pot and water the plants after repotting. Add some quantity of potting to the soil. You can purchase a good quantity of organic products from our online garden store and grow healthy plants around you.
PRUNING: Pruning is necessary in cordyline stricta plants. Low profile maintenance is good for these plants. Because this plant grows too straggly, fast & tall. Trim the old, matured portions of this plant. Best thing to maintain a cordyline plant is good shape and colour. We have a vast range of plants and products online you can purchase from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful crotons around you.
- This is the most popular ornamental plant
- And it is used in decorating and commercial gardening.
- This plant is a low-maintenance and care plant with a self-growing character.
This cordyline stricta plant is a popular croton and has high requirement nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6 inches, make sure the pot has enough drainage holes. Add an equal proportion of soil and potting mix.
- Watering in these plants should be little supplement. Try to keep the moist soil not too wet.
- This plant can be placed in direct sunlight as it is a drought tolerant plant.
- Apply any slow release fertilizer like steamed bone meal at the base of the base to get disease free plants.
- Avoid fertilizer or water application in direct sunlight.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide the best quality plants and organic products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and grow good ornamental plants around you.