Cordyline congesta plant
Buy Cordyline congesta plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an outdoor plant’s evergreen perennial woody stem character. Leaves are attractive and glossy with purple venation on the center and at leaf margins. Presence of purple flowers on long stems followed by bright red berries. This foliage grows up to a height of 15 cm long. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful crotons around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any all-purpose organic fertilizer like cow manure or goat manure one or two tablespoons around the plants once a month. Not to over-fertilize the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repotting in cordyline outdoor plants is done for 6 months once. You can transfer the plants to large pot. Add potting mix in required quantity for good growth. You can purchase the best quality organic fertilizer from our online plant nursery website and grow good healthy plants around you.
PRUNING: Pruning in this cordyline variety can be carried for two months once. Trim the old and diseased stems and leaves to encourage fast growth in plants. Cut back the lower side of the plant leaves. We have a wide range of plants online from our online plant shopping and grow a wide range of plants on your terrace.
- It is one of the best ornamental croton plants.
- Cordyline plants are air purifiers, this plant purifies the air and eliminates carbon dioxide and other pollutants.
This cordyline croton is a popular and high requirement nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CORDYLINE CONGESTA PLANT MAINTENANCE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6-8 inches, and properly check the drainage holes. Add the potting mix in the required quantity and soil.
- Watering in these plants should be a little supplement. Try to keep the moist soil, not keep the soil soggy.
- Bright sunlight of about 4-6 hours is required for the Cordyline plants.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost one or two tablespoons around the plants.
- Avoid fertilizer application in rainy days and in direct sunlight.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide the best quality plants and organic products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and grow well-rooted plants around you.