Bougainvillea White layered
Buy Bougainvillea white layered plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the perennial flower plant with thick thorny stems and drooping branches. Flowers usually appear in clusters surrounded by papery and soft bracts.The plant grows up to a height of 12- 15 m tall. Buy this flower plant from our online garden store and get attractive flowers around you.
FERTILIZER: No need for frequent application of fertilizer to these plants. Application cow maure or vermicompost once in a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Bougainvillea white plants can be repotted in early spring or late autumn during that time plants seem to be dormant. Addition of potting mix while repotting.
PRUNING: Hard pruning is done, cutting down all stems to about 4 feet in height.
- Bougainvillea plants have ornamental and landscaping values.
BOUGAINVILLEA WHITE LAYERED PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- You can start plants to grow in container sizes of 10-15 inches, fill the pot with the required soil, and potting mix.
- Water the plants for 4 weeks once because it is drought tolerant, watering frequently leads to fungal diseases like root rot in plants.
- Bougainvillea plants requires direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizers like vermicompost or cow manure to encourage plant growth.
Our plant production is through natural and organic products which are earth-friendly and biodegradable and does not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and arrange beautiful flower plants on your terrace.