Bougainvillea Red Layered
Bougainvillea Red Layered plant is a stunning garden lends a nice touch to one’s house. Flower plant is an evergreen shrubby vine, not a creeper. However, it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that the plants and flowers in the garden blossom.
Bougainvillea is a sun-loving outdoor plant that blooms best in a warm atmosphere. When they bloom, they offer a splash of color to your walls, creating a relaxing atmosphere. The most crucial aspect in allowing this plant to reach its full potential is sunlight. They require at least six to eight hours of direct sunlight per day.
- In the summer, water liberally, and in the winter, keep it slightly damp.
- Apply a monthly application of a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- In the winter, only use a small amount of water. If kept dry, it can withstand temperatures as low as 0°C for brief periods.
- Flower plant prefer loose, grittier soil.
- Propagation In the summer, propagate with semi-hardwood cuttings, and in the early spring, with softwood cuttings. Early autumn or early spring are good times to layer.
- Soil-Well-drained, fertile, and nutrient-rich soil is essential.
- Water the plant when the top 1-2 inches of soil on the surface feels dry to the touch. During the primary growing season, use any organic fertilizer in June/July
- In several places, people have utilized the extract and decoction of this outdoor plant to manage fertility. Bougainvillea is used to alleviate stomach problems, and inflammation, and as an antiseptic in some areas.
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol have all been treated with it.
There are no reviews yet.