About Bougainvillea plant
Buy Bougainvillea Pink And White online from Santhi online plant nursery website.
bougainvillea tree With their spiky thorns, the species can grow to be 1 to 12 meters (3 to 39 feet) tall, scrambling over other plants. They are either evergreen or deciduous depending on whether there is a wet or dry season. The leaves are simple ovate-acuminate, alternating, and 4–13 cm long and 2–6 cm wide. The plant’s actual bloom is small and usually white, but each cluster of three blossoms is encircled by three or six bracts in the plant’s brilliant colours, such as pink, magenta, purple, red, orange, white, or yellow. Because of its thin, papery bracts, Bougainvillea glabra is frequently referred to as “paper flower.” The fruit is a five-lobed achene with a thin shape. In the Nyctaginaceae family, the Bougainvillea plant will find in an online nursery.
- Bougainvillea Tree are used to treat a range of ailments, including diarrhea and stomach acidity.
- Bougainvillea glabra flower infusion is used to treat low blood pressure.
- Bougainvillea Tree most crucial aspect in allowing this plant to reach its full potential is sunlight.
- To generate their magnificent colors, they require at least six to eight hours of sunlight per day.
- Keep your bougainvillea in a pot while planting it for the greatest results. Make a few incisions in the pot’s side and bottom, being careful not to slash the root ball too deeply.
- They thrive in hot, dry regions, and even if you live in a winter-prone area, plant it shortly after summer begins to give it enough time to feed and flourish. You can buy plants online.
There are no reviews yet.