Buy Eranthemum (yellow) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. These plants are perennial shrub plants with attractive white-coloured flowers. Leaves are soft, waxy, and yellow with green coloured. Flowers are white-coloured with purplish dots that occur in bunches. You can purchase these from our online plant store and get ornamental plants around you.
PROPAGATION: Done through the stem or tip cuttings.
REPOTTING: Golden net bush plants can be repotted once in a year. Transfer the plant to a new size pot which should be larger than 2 inches compared to the last grown pot or container. Add potting mix as topsoil dressing when repotting.
PRUNING:Trim the old, diseased and dried leaves, flowers & branches of the plant to encourage new bloom in plants. Prune the lower section of plants, not over-prune the plants. To maintain a compact and bushy appearance in plants.
- This plant is used in traditional medicine to cure fever, cold, back pain & headache.
- Eranthemum (yellow) has ornamental and decorative purposes.
These croton plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ERANTHEMUM (YELLOW) PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 3 to 4 inches, fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil and potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants regularly but don’t make the soil soggy and wet.
- Eranthemum (yellow)plants require morning sunlight & evening shade.
- Don’t fertilize or water the plants in direct sunlight. It may burn the plants.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Eranthemum ( green)
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality eco-friendly products, which are green and biodegradable in nature. Hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and grow beautiful crotons around you.