Bleeding Heart Vine Red
Buy Bleeding Heart red vine plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. Bleeding heart is a well-behaved, non-aggressive plant outdoor that can reach around three feet in containers but can climb to 15 feet at maturity. It is a sub-tropical vine that wraps its tendrils around a trellis or other support. The vines also respond well to hanging baskets, where they drape attractively over the sides. A bleeding heart plant performs best in dappled sunlight, but it may tolerate full sunlight with plenty of moisture. It needs frequent fertilization to supply the nutrients required to produce blooms. You can buy this plant from our online plant shopping and grow healthy plants around yoweu.
FERTILIZER: Feed the plant a slow-release fertilizer every two months during the blooming season, or use a water-soluble fertilizer every month.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds & cuttings
REPOTTING: This plant can be repotted once a year.Transfer the plants to a new pot or container compared. Check for a sufficient drainage hole. Add a good quantity of potting mix to the growing pot. We have a vast range of plant varieties. You can purchase these green online plants from us.
PRUNING: Cut back the bleeding heart plant as the plant turns yellow. Trim the old and diseased leaves, stems & dried flowers. We have a good nutrient potting mix. You can buy the best quality bio-fertilizer from our online garden store and grow disease-free plants.
- This plant is used for landscaping purposes such as hedge-making, and avenue decorations.
- Bleeding heart vine red is one of the best low maintenance with drought-tolerant outdoor plants.
Bleeding heart vine red plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BLEEDING HEART VINE RED PLANT CARE
- These Bleeding heart plants can grow in pot sizes of 7-9 inches and add some quantity of potting mix with soil.
- Watering the plants at regular intervals, 3-4 days intervals and not to make the soil soggy.
- Bleeding heart vine red plant required a direct source of daylight of about 6-8 hours.
- Don’t use fertilizer and water in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Rangoon creeper, Elephant creeper, Garlic creeper.
We have 80+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for eco-friendly & sustainable, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and huge varieties of a plant at your home