Passion Flower Purple
Buy a Passion flower purple plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen shrub cum vine. Passionflower stem is soft, smooth trailing vines processing tendrils. Purple large flowers have 5 bluish-white petals. Pollination is naturally done by carpenterbees and bumblebees. Leaves are alternate and palmately 3 lobed & 5 lobed. You can buy this plant from our online garden store and grow beautiful flowers around you.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer cow manure or goat manure 15 days once as they are heavy feeders.
PROPAGATION: Stem cuttings in early spring.
REPOTTING: The passion flower plant can be repotted in late spring. Not to repot the plant in the growing season.
PRUNING: Prune the passion flower plants once a year if only necessary in early spring.
- Passionflower reduces anxiety, stress, insomnia, diabetes, and many others.
- Tea prepared from passion flowers is good for mental health and promotes good sleep
- As the name specifies Krishna Kamal gives marvelous look to your environment.
Passionflower purple plants are a high requirement nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PASSIONFLOWER PURPLE MAINTENANCE
- Passionflower white plant can grow in pot size 4-6’’pot.
- It requires watering once or twice a week.
- Plants can be kept in direct sunlight of about 4-6 hours of sunlight.
- The plant can also tolerate little shade.
- Feed any organic fertilizers during the growing season like groundnut cake powder or mustard cake powder
Other Related Plants Available: Passion flower red, Passionflower white.
Our plant production is using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and the best quality eco-friendly products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us, and may the Krishna kamal plant brings all good luck to your home.
By the by, we confidently say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
Arun Kumar –