Bush Clock Laurifolia Blue Plant
Buy Bush clock lauriflower blue plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Bush Clock Laurifolia Blue plant is a popular ornamental plant with rich violet flowers and it’s a fast-growing perennial herbaceous plant. Non-scented flowers, trumpet-shaped with white and yellow shades. Plant flowers almost throughout the year. Carpenter bees visit often, creeping into the flowers for pollen. This plant develops a tuberous root system.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer groundnut powder or mustard powder once in a month for good plant growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings .
REPOTTING: Bush clock lauriflower blue can be repotted when plants become crowded in appearance. Trim old and dead leaves for new growth.
- This plant is used in the treatment of diabetes, diarrhoea, excessive gas, haemorrhoids, high blood pressure & jaundice.
- Bush clock cauliflower plant may help with stimulant addictions.
- It is one of the easy care and maintenance plants.
- Thumbergia plants have beautiful ornamental flowers.
Bush clock flower plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BUSH CLOCK LAURIFLOWER BLUE CARE
- Bush clock (thumbergia) blue the plant can grow in a pot size of 8- 10 inches or any compact containers, fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants often to keep the soil moist and not allow the soil to dry.
- Creepers requires sun light of about of 6-8 hours of full light.
- Apply organic fertilizers like tree leaf compost, and vermicompost to enhance the growth.
Other Related Plants Available: Rangoon creeper, Passionflower Red, Garlic creeper, Bush clock mini.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide well-grown plants and the best products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get the fast delivery of attractive creeper plants at your doorstep.