Buy Sanchezia plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This sanchezia croton is semi-woody perennial shrub with strong branches. Leaves are dark green, large, yellow-veined and arranged opposite sides on the stems. Bright yellow tubular flowers are in spike arrangements. Flowers have red bracts from blooming portion. Easy to grow plant with minimum care. You can purchase this croton from our online plant shopping and grow vibrant coloured plants around you.
PROPAGATION: Done through Stem cutting especially terminal end of the stem.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to new pot. For two years once.
PRUNING: Trim the old, diseased plants. Not to over prune the plants.
- Sanchezia plants are used for screening, interior decorations, hedging and outdoor decoration purposes.
- Leaves are found to have anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant properties.
Sanchezia plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
SANCHEZIA PLANT CARE
- Sanchezia plants require 5-6 inches of the pot to grow.
- As they are fast growing plants.
- Use well-drained loamy soil or coco peat potting mix, to protect the plants from disease.
- This plant requires regular interval of watering. Make the soil moist not to wet.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant indirect bright sunlight of about 3-4 hours of sunlight.
- This plant requires partial shade for healthier growth.
- In the growing season feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like mustard cake powder or cow manure.
Other Related Plants Available: Variegated caricature.
TOXICITY: Leaves are toxic to ingest.
We have 195+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the good quality of plants from us.