Polyscias Fruticosa Harms
Buy the Polyscias Fruticosa Harms plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a year-round and annual plant with feathery foliage. Leaves are finely segmented with 2-3 pinnate compound leaves that have spine-toothed margins. Pale yellow flowers are free branching but it is rare to bloom. You can buy this plant from our online plant store and grow beautiful crotons around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply houseplant fertilizer such as Neem oil and panchagavya once in 3 months.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants once a year or annually. No need for often repotting.
PRUNING: Make regular pruning at branch tips to get bushy and denser plant growth.
- Ming Aralia plants have good properties such as anti-toxic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal & anti-bacterial in nature.
- Easy to care for &low maintenance croton plant.
- These plants make a good look at the environment.
These Polyscias Fruticosa Harms plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
POLYSCIAS FRUTICOSA HARMSPLANT CARE
- This plant requires 5-7 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use Well-drained soil with good organic matter content.
- This plant requires watering two times a month.
- Sunlight for Ming aralia is about full sunlight to partial sun light.
- This plant is a drought-tolerant plant not make the soil soggy.
TOXICITY: Aralia leaves are toxic to ingest.
We have 165+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow good healthy crotons around you.