Yellow Green Spider Plant
Buy Yellow Green Spider Plant online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
Spider plants are easy to grow and adapt to any environment, so they’re perfect for people with black thumbs. They make lovely window plants or an outstanding office plant buddy. The plant derives its name from the little “pups” that resemble a spider’s body and produce tiny white blooms on long stems. Summer is when the puppies and flowers blossom. Spider plants originated as a groundcover in South Africa’s tropical rainforests and made their way into our houses in the nineteenth century. We are offering the best plants online at a cheap cost.
- It is one of the easiest plants to grow for air purification.
- Carbon monoxide, xylene, formaldehyde, and toluene are among the hazardous substances removed from the air.
- According to NASA testing, it can remove up to 90% of the possibly cancer-causing chemical formaldehyde from the air.
- Water sparingly throughout the first year of growth; after completely established (within a year), water moderately.
- Keep the soil wet during the spring and summer months to stimulate development.
- Maintain a constant temperature and humidity level in the room.
- In the spring and summer, fertilize up to twice a month; nevertheless, avoid overfertilization—the best online plant nursery.
Healthy and happy. Thank you Team