Neem Oil 100 ml
Neem Oil 100 ml has been an especially prized ingredient in making both traditional and modern neem remedies – from cosmetics to insect repellents.
The main reasons people have started to look into organic gardening and using natural fertilizers and pesticides. Since so many insects eat plants, many of them have developed complex chemical mechanisms to defend themselves.
Spray your solution on the affected plant leaves, but only on one limited part of the plant at first.
so you can watch for any adverse effects for a day. If the plant seems to take the spray well after 24 hours, you can proceed to spray the entire affected area.
You can use the neem oil spray when you need it, or regularly – once per week is a good measure.
Never use your neem oil spray in direct sunlight.
Do not spray your plants in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
Keep the neem oil and the neem oil spray in a safe place to avoid ingestion by children or pets.
Application Of Dosages:
- Neem oil has been applied to plants through foliar spraying
- Add 15-30 ml of neem oil in one liter of water & stir well. It is very essential to add an emulsifier and mix properly.
- This should be used immediately before the oil droplets start floating.
- For farmlands, a knapsack sprayer can be used
- For home garden plants hand sprayer can be used.
- It can be sprayed all over the plants like the underside of the leaves, upper leaves, stems & roots.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and supply your Neem Oil to control insects.
As well, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can also visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
really excellent insecticide
very healthy plants ! Thank You Team , I use this Fertilizer
Fast growing and easy!
Great so far, Great Result Organic Product