Kozhi Kondai-Celosia argentea var. cristata
Buy Kozhi Kondai-Celosia argentea var. cristataplant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Kozhi Kondai-Celosia argentea var. cristata plant is an eye-catching annual herbal plant, that grows up to the height of 0.6 to 1m with a bunch of flowers at each stem. Flowers are thick red velvety formed with the union of many beautiful florets. Leaves are lanceolate, fresh green, and alternate. You can purchase from our online plant store to get these attractive crotons.
FERTILIZER: Apply poultry manure and vermicompost to encourage fast growth and good flower yield. You can buy from our online store and grow healthy plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Celosia plants can be repotted when you find plants large enough to see in the pot or container. Transfer the plant to a new pot or new place in the soil where the plant can grow sufficiently and apply any nutrient-rich potting mix for rapid growth in plants. You can buy from our online plant nursery and grow a wide variety of plants.
Pruning and pinching can be done in celosia plants. Trim old, diseased, weak stems and leaves for new growth. Pinch back celosia stems for bushier growth. We offer large varieties of plants online you can purchase from our online plant shopping.
- Celosia plants have traditional medicinal values to cure eye inflammation, sores, headache, skin eruptions, painful menstrual cycles and others.
- Used as decorating flower for garland preparation.
- An antidote for poisonous snake bites.
- This is one of the low-maintenance and care plants.
Celosia croton plants are in high need nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4*4 diameter, and fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil with a nutrient-rich potting mix.
- Even though plants can tolerate a short period of drought, water regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Plant requires direct sunlight.
- Apply any all-purpose organic fertilizers or any manure. You can purchase the best fertilizer from our online plant store.
- Too much watering to plants causes root rot, leaf spot and crown spot. Avoid excessive water application to plants.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and get healthy plants and the best quality products at your doorstep and decorate your garden with various healthy plants.