Buy the Goeppertia Louisae-Calathea plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Calathea louisae plant is an evergreen clump-forming perennial herb with marvelous leaf foliage. Leaves are wide, and narrow with green markings over the veins, and pale pink & brown colors are seen over the underside of the leaves. Plant arises from creeping rhizomes. White flowers blooms in conical spikes with green & white streaks and it measure about 10 cm tall. You can purchase this ornamental plant from our online garden store and grow calatheas around you.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer cow manure monthly once around the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through the division of rhizomes
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to the new pot by carefully dividing the root clumps & filling the new pot with fresh soil & press the roots firmly.
PRUNING: No need to prune the plants often. Just remove diseased, matured, yellow leaves.
- Ornamental leaves of calatheas are grown for hedge planting, border decoration & other interior decoration purposes.
- Low maintenance mild air-purifier plant.
Goeppertia louisae –calathea plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
GOEPPERTIA LOUISAE –CALATHEA PLANT CARE
- Goeppertia louisae –calathea plants require pots of the 6-8’’or container with proper drainage holes.
- Calathea louisae requires regular soil misting not to make the soil wet.
- Sunlight: Requires indirect partial sun light. Thrives well in low light or partial light with semi-shade.
- Application of vermicompost monthly once around the plants.
We have 125+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow beautiful calathea plants around you.