Copper Leaf Plant online
Buy Copper Leaf Plant (Acalypha Wilkesiana) online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
The Copper Leaf Plant is an evergreen shrub that originated from Fiji and Polynesia. Also known as “Jacob’s Coat” and “match me if you can.” It can reach up to 3 meters or 10 feet in height. Leaves are heart-shaped and can grow up to 8 inches. We offer Copper Leaf Plants from our state-of-the-art nursery. All of our plants are grown using organic and natural methods. Hence, we recommend you to buy online plants from us.
The plant is mainly grown for its ornamental looks and in addition to its medicinal values.
- It produces Stunning colored leaves that give a great look to your garden.
- It is considered highly versatile as it can be grown anywhere in your home and, its leaves are brighter than flowers.
- Its ointment can treat fungal skin diseases.
- And, it was very effective in treating Pityriasis Versicolor, Tinea Pedia, and Candida intertrigo, with 100% cure.
- Similarly, you can grow indoors using pots, patio containers, and hanging baskets.
- And, you can grow on the side of your walls outside, adding more colors to your home.
- Produces more color when exposed to more sunlight, perfect for Indian and tropical climates.
This plant has Ornamental and Medicinal values. Therefore, it’s in high demand these days. We grow our plants using natural and organic methods. To buy one, visit www.santhionlineplants.com and select your favorite plant. And we can proudly say that we are the best online plants store as we offer high-quality plants and products using natural and organic methods. To know more, kindly check out our nursery online plants.
For instance, This plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it should get sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it when the soil seems dry. Prune the shrub regularly and add fertilizer thrice a year. Although this plant loves sunlight, it also prefers part shade. We offer an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.