Buy Euphorbia tithymaloides plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. These euphorbia plants are evergreen glossy shrub that grows up to 1.8 to 2.4 meters (8 feet), with a height of about 45 to 60 cm. Leaves are alternate, and ovate with glossy thick midrib. Flowering & fruiting time starts in April to June. You can buy these plants from our online garden plants to decorate your garden.
FERTILIZER: Use any organic fertilizer like ground cake powder to enhance plant growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Euphorbia plants can be repotted, when you find plants becoming crowded in appearance. Apply nutrient-rich potting mix as a top dressing. You can buy from our online garden store water the plant once you repotted it to get settled by the plant in the soil to restart new growth
PRUNING: Trim the old and diseased leaves of the plant to get good healthy plants.
- Devil’s backbone leaves tea to cure Asthma, persistent coughing, laryngitis, mouth ulcers & venereal diseases.
- Euphorbia latex treats calluses, ear aches, insect stings, ringworms, skin cancer, toothache, umbilical hernias, and warts.
- Euphorbia tithymaloides is widely grown for ornamental hedging & landscaping purposes.
Euphorbia plants are the most popular nowadays, we provide these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
EUPHORBIA PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4*4 diameter, fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil & top dressing as potting mix.
- Don’t water the plants often as it is a drought-tolerant plants.
- This plant requires sunlight for 6-8 hours.
UNDER WATERING SYMPTOMS: Leaves turn gray, twisting, and faded out appearance.
OVER WATERING SYMPTOMS: Leaves turn yellow & stunting the growth of plants.
- Root, stem, and leaves are toxic
- Keep away from children and pets
- Avoid getting latex on your eyes and skin.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we provide high-quality plants and the best products, which are eco-friendly and non-toxic to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and make your plants.