Dracaena Mahatma Variegated
Buy Dracaena Mahatma variegated plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an evergreen attractive shrub, leaves are broad and narrow in shape and measure up to 30- 60 cm, the height of 7’’tall. The plant is native to Tropical Africa & Australia. It is a very easy-to-handle plant with not much care needed. You can buy live crotons plants from our online plant nursery to make your lifestyle stress free.
FERTILIZER: Use any organic fertilizer or all-purpose organic fertilizer. We offer an organic potting mix and bio-fertilizers that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases and pest purchase from our online plant store.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: It should be done when you find plants grown too big in size. Use a big pot compared to the last grown plant pot. You can buy from our online plant store to water the plant once you repotted it to get settled by the plant in the soil to start new growth.
After repotting, To keep in a partial shade area for a minimum of 2 days. We have more varieties of plants, kindly check our website. To prune plants and to enhance the new growth in plants. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery online plants and makes your lifestyle stress free
- Dracaena is one of the best good-luck houseplants.
- It increases our concentration and makes us attentive through their narrow sharp leaves.
- It removes indoor airborne pollutants.
- Examples of formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene.
- As its drought-tolerant plant grows well in summer and has no need for much watering.
- As it is an ornamental plant and air purifier.
- It can be placed both in offices and homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
These crotons are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4*4.
- Fill the pot with the required amount of organic potting mix compost or well-drained soil, till the neck of the pot, should be filled.
- Water the plant once a day when you find the top soil is dry to touch; Don’t overwater the plants it may cause root rot
- To keep in partial sunlight. Avoid placement in direct sunlight.
- Apply organic fertilizers two weeks after planting as the beginning dose. You can choose the best fertilizer from our online plant nursery. Use fertilizer in summer and spring
- Avoid watering & fertilizing applications in the rainy season.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals
- Generally, make sure to grow around children.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Justicia gendarussa, Euphorbia tithymaloides variegated plant.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and receive healthy plants from us.