Hybrid Ti Plant
Buy Hybrid Ti Plant from Santhi online plants nursery website.
The Ti plant, also known by its scientific name Cordyline or Cordyline terminalis, is an evergreen flowering plant. It is endemic to Australia, Asia, Polynesia, and Papua New Guinea and belongs to the Asparagus family.
Green Cordyline was brought to Hawaii by the first Polynesian immigrants and has regarded as a sign of heavenly power. Today, there are hundreds of Hybrid Ti cultivars, and Our Santhi Nursery produces almost 30 of them. Dwarf to wide varieties is available in a wide range of colors and leaf shapes. Our Hybrid Ti is available in 1-gallon up to 15-gallon containers with cheap online plants.
- Anti-Inflammatory. One of the most common benefits of a Good luck Plant is its capability as an anti-inflammation or swelling of the gums.
- Infectious conditions.
- Curing Hemorrhoids, Treat Bloody Urine.
- Treating Dysentery, Menstruating.
- Anti-Cancer, Relieve Asthma Symptoms.
- From spring through fall, feed every two weeks with a half-diluted balanced, water-soluble fertilizer.
- Choose one with micronutrients, as a magnesium shortage will cause the yellowing of the leaves.
- Feed once a month in the winter and buy cheap nursery plants.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and eco-green products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and get well thriving rooted plants at your doorstep.