About Eleanor Roosevelt Croton
Buy Eleanor Roosevelt Croton (Codiaeum Variegatum) online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
Eleanor Roosevelt Plant is one of the most beautiful houseplants, and their vibrant foliage makes them easy to spot. Crotons, often brightly coloured in brilliant yellow, orange, red, and even black, are ideal for bringing a tropical flair to the indoor design. We are providing the best online plants at a cheap cost. They’re especially striking in bright dining rooms and living rooms, where the greenery helps to revitalize the space. Likewise, we are providing lants at a cheap cost. The Eleanor Roosevelt Plant is a Croton species native to Indonesia and the Eastern Pacific.
- Crotons give the same advantage as houseplants in terms of purifying the air in your home. But, unfortunately, our indoor air contains substantially more contaminants than the air we breathe outside, according to the EPA.
- Grow your croton in a brightly coloured pot to complement the vibrantly coloured leaves.
- Crotons are great for bringing a tropical flair to indoor décor, with brilliant yellow, orange, red, and even black markings.
- Croton should be fertilized in the spring and summer to keep it healthy and thriving.
- Crotons only need fertilizer once or twice during the season, although fertilizing more regularly can help them grow quicker.
- When feeding your plants, always follow the recommendations on the fertilizer package.
- Fertilize the plant when it is actively growing in the spring and summer.
- Fertilize less often or not throughout the fall and winter months—best online plant nursery.