Buy the Dracaena Cambodiana plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen, woody, perennial shrub. Leaves are dark green, and glossy with narrow edges. These plants make an attraction to the living area. This Dracaena plant species is a multi-stemmed woody base and the plant grows up to the height of 2-10 feet tall with a narrow crown of erect branches. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping to get attractive plants in your living environment.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizers like groundnut cake powder or mustard cake powder once in 2 months. You can get bio-fertilizers from our online plant garden store to grow disease and pest-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are stunted in growth where you can report once in 2 to 3 years. Transfer the plant to a large pot or container compared to the last one. As a top dressing, you can apply the nutrient-rich potting mix to topsoil to enhance plant growth. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website and decorate your environment with green ones.
Prune old and diseased leaves for new growth in plants. This operation is done during the summer and spring seasons. Avoid pruning operations during the winter season. If you find any pests and diseases, you can apply any organic fertilizer. We have wide categories of plants online you can purchase from our online plant shopping and get different plants at your doorstep.
- Dracaena Cambodiana is one of the best good-luck houseplants.
- It increases our concentration and makes us attentive through their narrow sharp leaves.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants like Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene which can be found in paints, furniture, machines, or other electric appliances.
- This drought-tolerant plant grows well in summer and does not need much watering.
- This plant species is an ornamental plant and air purifier it can be placed both in offices, AC rooms, and meeting places & also used for landscaping purposes.
These air-purifying indoor plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals and mildly toxic to human beings.
- Make sure of growing around children.
DRACAENA CAMBODIANA PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4-6 inches, and fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- Dracaena Cambodian can be kept in direct sunlight outdoors and bright sunlight spots indoors.
- Apply any organic fertilizer. Apply nutrient-rich coco peat potting mix from our online store. Feed during summer and spring.
- Don’t fertilize the plants in direct sunlight. It may burn the plants.
We grow our plants by using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are earth-friendly and sustainable in nature. hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.