Crape Jasmine Variegated Mini Layered
Buy Crape jasmine variegated mini layered plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This evergreen perennial plant with woody branches. Leaves are dark green variegated all around and about 15 cm in length. Bright tiny pin-wheel flowers occur in clusters arising from the stem tips. It is a drought-tolerant plant that overcomes a wide range of climatic changes. You can buy this plant from our online garden store and healthy plants on your terrace.
FERTILIZER: Apply organic fertilizer groundnut cake & vermicompost to enhance soil fertility and higher flower yield.
PROPAGATION: Done by stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a new big pot with a sufficient amount of soil and potting mix. This plant does not require often repotting. It is enough to change the plant from another pot 3 years once.
PRUNING: Regular pruning makes the plant a perfect look. Trim the lower branches to get the small tree.
- Good hedge & border plant for garden areas.
- Have drought tolerance to climatic changes.
- High-yielding flower plant with low maintenance.
These Crape jasmine plants are in high demand and popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CRAPE JASMINE PLANT CARE:
- Place the plant in a pot size of 2-4 inches, and put proper drainage holes in the pots.
- Water the plant once a day; Don’t overwater the plants it may cause root rot
- Plant growth requires direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Leaves and latex are toxic to pet animals and children if ingested.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Variegated Crape jasmine, Vivasaya Nanthiyavattai.
We have 95+ plant varieties online and we grow our plants using natural and organic methods we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us.
And essentially, we meant to say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.