Vivasaya Nanthiyavattai (Crape Jasmine)
Buy Vivasaya Nanthiyavattai (Crape Jasmine) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website.
Vivasaya Nanthiyavattai is cultivated practically everywhere in the tropics and subtropics because of its lovely white blossoms. However, when the stem of the crape jasmine is damaged, it produces milky latex, hence the name milk flower. Crape Jasmine, also known as pinwheel flower, crape jasmine, East India rosebay, and Nero’s crown, is a South Asian, Southeast Asian, and Chinese evergreen shrub or small tree. The plant reaches 5–6 feet (1.5–1.8 m) in most cases.
The leaves are enormous, lustrous, and deep green, with a length of 15 cm and a width of 5.0 cm. The (single) blooms feature the distinctive ‘pinwheel’ shape found in other Apocynaceae genera, such as Vinca and Nerium. Crepe jasmine thrives in hot regions and requires well-drained soil. Both full sun and light shade is suitable for the plant. Use a balanced organic fertilizer once a month to feed your plants. The plant prefers somewhat acidic soil.
- It’s a beautiful evergreen bush that looks great on lawns and gardens.
- The extraordinary beauty of its tiny white blossoms under moonlight explains the name ‘Moonbeam’ – the abundance of brilliant white flowers warrants the name ‘Moonbeam.’
- It’s can use to induce relaxation, increase sexual desire, and treat cancer.
- When planted 5 feet apart, crape jasmine can utilize as a shrub border screen or hedge.
- It has a medium texture, lustrous foliage, and lovely flowers.
- It can use as a background plant.
- It has the potential to grow into a beautiful little tree with time.
- Jasmine use can treat liver disease, cirrhosis-related liver discomfort, and severe diarrhea-related abdominal pain.
- They do well in either full sun or light shade.
- In full shade, however, their growth can inhibit.
- You can order this plant via online plant delivery.
- They prefer 6-7 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Crepe jasmine thrives in hot regions and requires well-drained soil.
- The plant prefers somewhat acidic soil.
- Use a balanced organic fertilizer once a month to feed your plants.
- Plant crepe jasmine shrubs in full sun or light shade if you want to cultivate them.
- They may need to water regularly to keep the soil moist.
- If you’re growing crepe jasmine in acidic soil, you’ll need to take extra care of it.
- You can buy this plant in an online nursery. Both full sun and light shade is suitable for the plant.