Bitter Gourd Plant
Buy Bitter Gourd plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. Momordica charantia plant is a slender creeper, annual, and climbing herb. Leaves are ordinary, alternately arranged with a stem. Fruits are pepo, ovate-elliptical shaped, and green in color. Immature fruit is orange in color and seeds are green with white. Solitary and yellow male and female inflorescence. To get your Vegetables from your garden you can purchase these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant nursery shopping and eat nutrient-rich vegetables.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer once a month like a neem cake, cow dung manure or vermicompost and any green compost. It helps to promote your growth and development.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds.
REPOTTING: Repot the plant when attaining half foot height and transplant an open area or large container in the garden. During transplanting remove the unhealthy plant and weakest seeding in soil.
PRUNING: In plants remove lateral shoots and leave 4 or 5; it helps to improve yield. prune small yellow fruits.
- It contains dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and vitamin A.
- Some think about fruit are tonic and carminative it is used for spleen, liver problems, febrifuge, and gout.
- Extract juice from all parts is used for skin disease and to feed it to cure asthma, rheumatism, and arthritis.
- This vegetable plants helps with weight loss and hangovers.
- It maintains kidney health, cholesterol levels, glowing skin, and boosts the immune system.
- Easy to handle
Momordica charantia plants are popular & in great demand nowadays, we supply these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BITTER GOURD PLANT CARE
- It can grow large-size pots or 16-inch containers.
- Grow a plant in the potting mix is rich in organic content
- In monsoons, plants need plenty of water.
- It required full sunlight for well growing
- To feed any organic manure for fruit production and vigorous growth.
- It needs support to grow well like a trellis.
HARVEST: After transplanting 60 days immature fruit should be harvested. Before the outer skin color change from green to yellow or orange.
Other Related Plants Available: Chilli plant, and Snake gourd plant.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy live plants and high-quality organic products, hence we prefer you to buy plants online from us and grow the best healthy plants in your garden.