Drumstick plant (murungai keerai)
Buy a Drumstick plant (murungai keerai) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Vegetable plant is a tropical semi-arid region, perennial, softwood, and small tree. This plant is an invasive species; it produces leaves, flowers, seeds, and fruit. Leaves are oval-shaped, and greenish-white in color. Fruit is fragrant, unequal, and yellowish-white. To get your Vegetables from your garden you can purchase these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant nursery shopping and eat nutrient-rich vegetables.
FERTILIZER: Mostly apply organic manure like chicken manure, compost, and biochar to get good healthy plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and cutting.
TRANSPLANTING: After 4 to 6-month plants are transplanted into the outdoor home garden. We have the best organic fertilizers online you can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping to get good healthy vegetables on your terrace.
PRUNING: To prune overgrown, infested leaves, shoot, and old leaves. We offer a vast range of organic products & plants online.
- Highly rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and folate.
- It is good for the skin, stomach, hair, nervous system, and detoxification.
- This plant is best for medicinal purposes.
- It is water purification and controls soil erosion.
- Moringa is an all-in-one plant that produces leaves, drumsticks, and flowers.
- It helps with weight loss, improves liver, and cholesterol, lowers blood sugar, and is antiseptic.
Drumstick plants are popular and of great value nowadays, we provide these plants at an unbeatable price and you can buy the best online plants from us.
DRUMSTICK PLANT CARE
- These plants can grow in large size pots or any containers of 6-8 inches.
- It is well to grow in fertile loam with adding organic matter.
- Watering the plant once a day because it hates wet.
- This plant needs direct sunlight at least 6 hours per day
- Use any all-purpose organic manure like compost and biochar to get good healthy growth in plants.
HARVEST: Leaves and plants are harvested after planting for six to eight weeks and 9 months. This plant leaves develop again after harvest in 6-8 weeks.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we supply healthy plants and high-quality organic products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and thrive the best healthy plants in your home garden.