Cluster Beans Plant(Kothavarangai)
Buy a Cluster Beans Plant(Kothavarangai) from Santhi online plant nursery website. A vegetable plant is a type of annual legume plant that grows up to 1-2 meters in height. The leaves are trifoliate, with each leaflet measuring about 2-3 cm in length. Guar bean flowers are small and white or pink, and they are arranged in clusters along the stem. The fruit of the cluster bean is a long, thin pod that contains 5-12 small, flat, and oval-shaped seeds. To get your Vegetables from your garden you can buy these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant store and eat nutrient-rich vegetables.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer once a month like compost and neem cake.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds
TRANSLANTING: When the seed starts to germinate after 20 to 25 days to transplant the plant into the garden.
PRUNING: To remove lateral shoots, dry leaves, infected leaves, and fruit.
- It is highly rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Used for agriculture, industry, and cooking purpose.
- It is used for forage, green manure, and nitrogen-fixing.
- It helps to cure thyroid, cholesterol, blood vessel, and heart problem.
- Good for pregnancy time.
Beans plants are famous & in good demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BRINJAL PLANT CARE
- Guar beans can grow in large 20-inch pots or containers.
- To thrive a plant in well-drained sandy loam soil along with compost and manure.
- Watering a plant when its top soil is dry and non-sticky.
- To keep direct sunlight for at least 6-8 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like compost and neem cake for producing more yield.
HARVEST: After sowing, plants are ready to twist or cut within 50-90 days.
Other Related Plants Available: Chilli plant and Snake gourd plant.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we supply healthy live plants and high-quality organic products, hence we prefer you to buy plants online from us and grow healthy vegetable plants in your garden.