Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal
Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal is a single cell that supplies Phosphorus and micronutrients viz. Co., Mb, Cu, Fe, and Zn to the plant. It increases plants’ disease and drought resistance. Vam can be consumed by the plant through the root system only.
VAM also imparts resistance to the plants against soil-borne fungal pathogens and nematodes.
In addition, makes to be had micronutrients to the plants.
VAM also imparts drought tolerance to the plants as the fungal hyphae function.
The extended root system milks a greater volume of soil for water and nutrients
The Green VAM fungi grow in close relation to the roots and increase the quantity of soil phosphorous around it. This makes the plants grow healthier and disease free.
In this case, bacteria or viruses infect the spurious pest by rupturing its skin or attacking its nervous system, which ultimately kills the pest.
Application Of Dosage:
Mycorrhiza is often used by gardeners for sowing seeds, transplanting & bed preparation.
- Nursery application 100 gm /sq. Meter
This inoculum can be applied at 2-3 cm below the soil level at the time of sowing.
- At planting (20 gm/seedling)
Apply at the time of planting.
- For trees (200 gm/tree)
Apply the inoculum near the root zone.
- Vam fungi: due to the multi-strain concept,
- Chemical fertilizers used to reduce by 30 to 50%.
- It increases the yield by 10 to 20%.
- Bio-pesticides: multi-strain concept along with N.P.V. virus
- Environment-friendly products, reduce the use of chemicals in agriculture.
- Bio-fertilizers provide disease-free and healthy
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and supply your VAM to resist disease germs and weather conditions.