Biogas slurry-organic fertilizer
Biogas slurry is the manure that is anaerobically digested to produce biogas. The residue of manure digestion, bio–slurry, can be used as fertilizer for crop production, home gardening and aquaculture. It is usually mixed with water and is used to irrigate the fields.
- It is the eco-friendly product
- Fasten & promote plant growth
- Biogas- slurry is odourless, does not attract any flies
- This slurry product is pathogen free.
- It repels termites & pest.
- Addition to this it has micro & macro nutrients
- And it reduces the weed growth by 50%
Shake the can well before application for best results. Use this slurry product by dilution with water.Recommended interval of application is twice a week for atleast two months.
For Garden & Lawn plants
Mix 50 ml of liquid in 1 liter of water & Use per square meter.
For Pot plants
Mix 50 ml of liquid in 300 ml of water & Use per pot.
For tree crops
Mix 100ml of the liquid in 1 liter of water & apply as basal application.
- Application of bioslurry makes a sustainable way for agriculture, environment and farming communities.
Note : Aviod fertilizer application in direct sun light.
As of now, We dispatch through ST courier. And the delivery option is available only for South India (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana, Andra Pradesh & Karnataka).
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and supply bioslurry to enhance good plant growth & pollution free environment.