Variegated rubber plant
Buy Variegated rubber plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. The variegated rubber plant is rare, leaves are green, with creamy yellow margins with red-colored midribs. The plant is native to South Asia and Southeast Asia. It grows up to 6 feet tall indoors. You can buy plants online from our online plant shopping and make your environment pollution-free.
FERTILIZER: Using any all-purpose organic fertilizer bought from our online plant store fertilizer application can be carried out in early summer or late spring.
PROPAGATION: Done through Stem cuttings and Air Layering.
REPOTTING: Can be done once a year, when you find it has grown too big. Transfer the plant to a 1 or 2-inch big pot. You can buy from our online plant nursery, water the plant once you repotted it to get settled by the plant in the soil to start new growth
Wash the leaves with water when they get dusty to keep them attractive. Pruning is a must in rubber plants to encourage plant growth it can carry out in early summer or late spring. We have an enormous plant collection you can purchase plants online from our online plant shopping.
- Best low-maintenance indoor plants
- The variegated rubber plant is the strongest air purifier and purifies air-borne pollutants.
- It is a beautiful decor plant that can be placed on the living room table, shelves, and windows. Don’t place it near the air conditioner
- Also used for landscaping purposes.
This Air purifier plant is in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PLANT CARE TIPS
- Place the plant in an appropriate size pot, and fill it with the required amount of organic potting mix till the neck of the pot.
- Water the plant once a week, when 50 % topsoil of the plant seems to dry. Don’t overwater the plants; it may lead to root rot.
- Variegated rubber plants should be kept in bright indirect sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer. Use neem powder or groundnut powder to supplement the nutrition of plants buy bio-fertilizers from our online plant store.
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application in the rainy season.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals if ingested
- Don’t allow irritating milky sap on skin or wounds.
- Make sure of growing around the children.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and make your environment greener with fresh plants.