Vallarai (small)-Gotu kola plant
Buy Vallarai (small)-Gotu kola plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is a herbaceous perennial with a slow-growing creeping character. The plant has slender, creeping stems that can reach up to 50 cm in length, and its leaves are small, fan-shaped, and have smooth edges. The leaves are typically green. Gotu kola produces small, pinkish-purple flowers that bloom in the summer. You can buy this herbal plant from our online garden store and make your lifestyle healthy.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer such as cow manure around the plants on monthly basis.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
PRUNING: Remove the old, diseased, yellow leaves & weak plant parts.
- Gotu kola has been used in traditional medicine for centuries for its potential health benefits.
- It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and neuroprotective properties, and is commonly used to improve cognitive function and reduce anxiety.
- The plant is also used in culinary preparations, and its leaves can be consumed raw or cooked.
Vallarai (small)-Gotu kola plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
VALLARAI (SMALL)-GOTU KOLA PLANT CARE
- The Vallari plants require a 3-4 inches pot or suitable container.
- Fill the pot with clay soil or good cocopeat potting mix.
- Water the plants once in 9 days in small quantities.
- This plant needs direct sunlight.
- Application of any organic fertilizer such as vermicompost around the plants for soil fertility.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow good medicinal plants around you.