Kesavardhini Plant (Lark Daisy)
Buy Kesavardhini Plant online (Centratherum Punctatum) online from Santhi online plants online nursery India website.
The Kesavardhini Plant is a perennial that originated from Brazil. Also known as “Brazilian button flower” and “Pineapple Sangria.” It can reach up to 2 feet in height. The foliage has a tropical scent that resembles a pineapple. Therefore, it is called Pineapple Sangria. We offer Kesavardhini Plants from our state-of-the-art nursery. All of our plants are grown using organic and natural methods. Hence, we recommend you to buy online plants from us. We have a vast collection of online plants nursery. To know more, kindly visit our online nursery India plants section at santhionlineplants.com.
The plant is mainly grown for its ornamental looks and in addition to its medicinal values.
- It produces stunning colored flowers that give a great look to your garden.
- Considered highly versatile as it can be grown anywhere in your home.
- Kesavardhini oil can prevent & reduce hair loss, premature greying.
- In addition, it promotes hair growth and improves scalp health.
- It can be grown indoors using pots, patio containers, and hanging baskets.
- The foliage has a pineapple scent that gives your garden a pleasant tropical scent.
- This plant can promote long and lustrous hair when applied as a hair pack or hair oil.
This plant has Ornamental and Medicinal values. Therefore, it’s in high demand these days. We grow our plants using natural and organic methods. To buy one, visit www.santhionlineplants.com and select your favorite plant. And we can proudly say that we are the best online plants store as we offer high-quality plants and products. In addition, we have an online plants nursery that offers several nursery online plants. To know more, kindly check out our online nursery India
This plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it should get sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it when the soil seems dry. Finally, prune the shrub regularly and add fertilizer thrice a year. Although this plant loves sunlight, it also prefers part shade. We offer an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth besides makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.