Spleen amaranthus – arai keerai
Buy Spleen Amaranthus-Arai keerai seeds from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This is a green leafy plant with a good amount of proteins and minerals.
Spleen Amaranthus –Arai keerai seeds growing steps
- These seeds can be either sown in grow bags or pots of appropriate size and also on a suitable soil surface.
- Soil should be free of clods and an evenly textured or well-draining organic potting mix can be used.
- Sow the seeds directly into the soil or potting mix at a spacing of 4 inches apart initially
- Once the germination starts from seeds, plants seem to be congested transplant some seedlings into another pot or grow bag or suitable soil surface.
- Regularly moist the soil once a day in the early morning.
- Not to make the soil wet.
- Germination starts 5-6 days after sowing.
For purpose of greens, Spleen Amaranthus harvesting can be done after 25-42 days from the time of sowing.
- This leaves contain many phytonutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Fresh leaves of spleen Amaranthus contain the richest source of Vitamin C.
- Fresh leaves of spleen amaranthus contain traces of fat with zero cholesterol.
We have 110+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow greens on your own.
Therefore, we hope that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.