Red Onion Seeds
Planting seeds is an excellent way of growing your favorite plants. Red Onion seeds contain about 38% of oil and it’s responsible for their aromatic taste and flavor. Onion is high in vitamin C and other essential nutrients. You buy seeds online and make your own health.
HOW TO GROW ONION SEEDS?
- Seeds can be sown in potting mixed with soil in a ratio of (50:50).
- Make sure the soil is free of weeds and pests.
- Sow the seeds approximately 2” deep in prepared soil.
- You can place the seeds in green grow bags size 9*12’’, white grow bag size 16*16*30, or Padiham pots buy from our online plant store and
- Only sprinkle the water for 10- 15 days, till the seed starts germination. Don’t overwater the seeds as it may lead to rot.
- Add a handful of compost every 15 days for each pot /grow bag as a nutrient supplement.
HARVEST: After 100- 120 days after sowing. Harvesting should be done when stalks turn green to yellow or brown. When onion bulbs are matured they are easily pulled out of the soil or you can dig them out of the soil with a shovel or khurpi. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery plants online and makes your lifestyle stress free.
- Reduces cholesterol in your body
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Boosts the immunity
- It helps with the fight against cancer
- Helps in digestion
- They are rich in antioxidants
These onion seeds are in high demand nowadays, we offer these seeds at the cheapest cost and you can buy the best online seeds from us.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS: Spinach seeds & Coriander seeds.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and we provide the fastest means of delivery for your better convenience.