HOW TO GROW CORIANDER SEEDS?
- Seeds can be sown in potting mixed with soil in a ratio of (50:50). Make sure the soil is free of weeds and pests.
- Sow the seeds approximately 1” deep in prepared soil.
- You can place the seeds in green grow bags size 15*9’’or 9*6 or Padiham pots bought from our online plant store and
- Only sprinkle the water for 4-5 days once, till the seed starts germination. Don’t overwater the seeds as it may lead to rot.
- Add a handful of compost every 20 days for each pot /grow bag as a nutrient supplement.
HARVEST: Coriander seeds are harvested after flowering takes place. Seeds are ready to harvest 2-3 weeks after flowering. You can take seeds for the next season from the flowers present in stalks. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery plants online and makes your lifestyle stress free.
- Lowers the blood sugar level
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Boosts the immunity
- Helps in digestion & good gut health
- Fight against infections
- Added as a flavoring agent in cooking
These coriander seeds are in high demand nowadays, we offer these seeds at the cheapest cost and you can buy the best online seeds from us.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS: Radish seeds, Spinach seeds & Onion seeds.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and we provide the fastest means of delivery for better convenience