Spathiphyllum Peace Lily
Buy Spathihyllum peace lily plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. These indoor plants are year-round herbaceous plants with attractive white flowers. Large leaves are about 12cm long & 3 cm broad. Flowers are white, yellowish & greenish spathe. These plants grow up to a height of 16 inches. You can purchase these beautiful plants from our online plant shopping website.
FERTILIZER: These plants do not require much fertilizer. You can apply all-purpose organic fertilizer once every two to three months.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Spathiphyllum plants can be repotted when you find plants are congested to grow in a pot or container. Transfer the plants to a new size pot without disturbing the roots while repotting add some amount of potting mix. You can purchase from our online garden store and grow beautiful plants around you.
PRUNING: Prune the plants when the leaves start wilting and the blossom fades. Trim the plants, those overgrown without spacing and also remove of dead, diseased leaves. We have a wide range of plants in different categories of plants online you can purchase from our online shopping website and grow healthy plants around you.
- These plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes which beautifies the room environment.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
- These plants prevent mildew formation in rooms
- Spathiphyllum peace lilies are low-maintenance and safe houseplants.
Spathiphyllum Peace lilies plants are most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
SPATHIPHYLLUM PLANT CARE
- Spathiphyllum plants can grow in a pot size of 10 inches, add the required amount of potting mix and garden soil.
- Water the peace lily plants when top soil seems dry to touch. These plants don’t like to grow in standing water.
- Peace lily plant can live in low indirect sunlight, not keep the plants in direct sunlight.
- Use any organic manure like vermicompost, and sprinkle one or two teaspoons once a month to encourage the plant to grow faster.
Other Related Plants Available: Caladium red flash, Caladium stardust, caladium raspberry moon
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and get good plants at your doorstep.
Furthermore, we trust you that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
Varsha Chaudhary –
Got big in size,I m happy, received in 2 days , very healthy plants 😊