Buy Caladium stardust plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. These plants are year-round plants with beautiful foliage. Leaves are broad heart-shaped with white dots and markings all around the leaves with long petioles attached to the leaves centre. It produces small calla-type flowers but it occasionally blooms. You can purchase these plants from our online garden shopping and arrange your terrace with beautiful green lush around you.
FERTILIZER: You can apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost once in a month. For fast rooting and healthy growth in plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through tubers.
REPOTTING: Caladium stardust can be repotted when you find plants are congested to grow in a pot or container. Choose a large size container or pot to grow plants sufficiently. Repotting can be done once a year. You can buy organic products from our online plant store and grow different varieties of ornamental plants at your terrace area.
Pruning should be done to enhance the fast growth of plants. Trim the old, diseased & rotten leaves. Clean the leaves when you find dust in your plants. We have huge categories of plants online. You can purchase a wide variety of plants from us.
- Caladium plants are resistant varieties as they do not suffer much from pests & diseases.
- As these plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
- It is one of the low maintenance & easy care plants
Caladium plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CALADIUM PLANT CARE
- Caladium Candyland plants can grow in large size pots or any containers of 4-5 inches, add the required amount of potting mix and garden soil.
- Watering for caladium plants is once a week not to make the soil wet
- Plants should be kept in partial sunlight where you can place these plants in the morning sunlight 2-4 hours is enough.
- Apply any organic compost like tree leaf compost one teaspoon around the plants to encourage the plant to grow faster.
Other Related Plants Available: Caladium red flash, caladium blushing bride caladium, caladium raspberry moon, caladium white dynasty.
- Leaves are toxic to plants if they are eaten.
- Generally, make sure of growing around children & pets.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and eco-friendly products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get well thriving rooted plants at your doorstep.
With this, we honestly say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.