Buy Caladium Raspberry Moon plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is the annual tuberous perennial lush with heart-shaped leaves. These plants have false stems with lime green coloured leaves garnished with raspberry pink shades at the leaf edges. Flowers are rare to bloom and it’s fast-growing plants with beautiful leaves. You can purchase from our online garden store and arrange your garden area with attractive caladium varieties.
FERTILIZER: You can apply any all-purpose organic fertilizer like cow manure once in a month. To grow disease-free plants on your terrace.
PROPAGATION: Done through tubers.
REPOTTING: Caladium raspberry moon can be repotted when you find plants are uneasy to grow in a pot or container. Transfer plants to a large size container or pot to grow plants sufficiently. Repotting can be done once a year. You can purchase the nutrient-rich potting mix from our online plant store and plant beautiful greens around you.
Pruning should be done for rapid growth in plants. It should be done in 2 to 3 weeks once. Trim the old & diseased leaves and branches to get good healthy ones. We have a huge range of plants online in different categories you can purchase the best-rooted plants from us.
- Caladium plants are resistant varieties as they do not suffer much from pests & diseases.
- As these plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
Caladium plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CALADIUM PLANT CARE
- Caladium Raspberry Moon plants can grow in size pot of 4 inches, add the required amount of potting mix and garden soil in the ratio of 20:80.
- Watering for caladium plants is once a week not to make the soil soggy
- Plants should be kept in indirect bright sunlight where you can place these plants in the morning sunlight 4-6 hours is enough.
- Use any organic compost like tree leaf compost to encourage plant growth faster.
Other Related Plants Available: Caladium red flash, caladium stardust, caladium miss Muffet, caladium white dynasty.
- Caladium leaves are toxic if ingested
- Make sure of growing around children & pet animals.
Our plants are through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and earth-friendly products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get healthy plants at your doorstep.
With this, we reliably say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.