Song of India (Golden)
Buy Song of India (Golden) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is an evergreen plant with an irregular stem pattern. Leaves are sharp dark green coloured with yellow-lime stripes on the edges. Song of India plant has slow growing character and grows up to the height of 4- 6 m. Flowers are small, clustered, and white-coloured with extreme fragrance. You can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping and grow good healthy plants at your home.
FERTILIZER: Apply any slow-release fertilizers like vermicompost to get rapid growth in plants. You can purchase this plant from our online plant nursery website and grow different plant varieties in your garden
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Song of India plant does not require repotting often. The plant grows well in a single pot for 2 years. Repotting can be done in a well-drained suitable pot for 3 to 4 years once. Add potting mix during repotting to supply nutrients to the plants. You can purchase these croton plants from our online garden store and grow different varieties of plants on your terrace.
PRUNING: Trim the old, matured & diseased leaves, and branches to enhance faster growth in plants. Prune using sharp shears to get good shape and structure to your plants.
- It increases our concentration and makes us attentive through their narrow sharp leaves.
- Song of India plants is low maintenance and easy care plants, especially for beginners.
- This plant can be kept indoors as in-office desktops, or in any environment as a decor plant.
These air purifying plants are necessary nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
SONG OF INDIA (GOLDEN) PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 3 feet(1m), and fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants once a week, to keep the soil moist, not too wet the soil.
- Song of India plants requires direct sun light 6-12 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer which should be slow-release fertilizer like cow manure or goat manure to grow healthy plants.
- Don’t fertilize the plants in direct sunlight or winter seasons.
Generally, make sure to grow around children.
We grow plants using natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and biodegradable in nature. Hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.