Sedum adolphii-Succulent plant
Buy the Sedum adolphii -the succulent plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. The sedum adolphii-succulent plants are rosette-forming plants with evergreen perennial character. Leaves are long point tipped fleshy inside & thick foliage outside. Sedum plants generally have dome-shaped growth habit
FLOWERING: Pink flowers bloom from June to September.
FERTILIZER: The application of Bio-NPK helps to grow plants healthy.
PROPAGATION: Easily propagated through leaves.
REPOTTING: Often repotted is not required, Repot the sedum succulent 2-3 years only once.
Collect the leaves Sedum adolphii -the succulent plant of that fall & arrange them in the tray or pot. Sedum succulent plants give new growth at the tip end.
- It is the good air purifier plant.
- This succulent plant gives a good look at any climate in both indoor & outdoor environments.
- It is a good ornamental foliage plant.
- This plant requires a 3-4 inches pot with proper drainage holes.
- Water this succulent plant weekly 2 -3 times on alternate days.
- Sunlight: Sun-loving plant requires a good amount of sunlight.
We have 165+ plants online that are healthy live plants. We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide live plants and sustainable products, hence we recommend you to buy succulent plants from us.