Fish Tail Fern Plant
Buy Fish Tail Fern plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is a fast-growing plant with feather-shaped leaves that grows well both indoors & outdoors. Leaflet tips are branched once or twice like the lower fin of a fishtail so the name is called a fishtail fern. The plant grows best in a humid environment and it grows from rhizomes of 50 mm in diameter, and a single leaf of about 550 mm long &50 mm wide. You purchase this fern from our online plant shopping and grow a variety of ferns to decorate your environment.
FERTILIZER: Apply any slow-release fertilizer like steamed bone meal powder as liquid fertilizer once in 4 months. You can purchase from our online plant store and grow healthy plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through runners with a base of the plant after propagating keep the plant in shade for 2 days.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are bushy and root balls are poked out of the soil. Choose a slightly large pot or container with proper drainage holes compared to the last grown. Add the required amount of potting mix & garden soil and water the plants after planting to get nutrients absorbed by the soil. You can buy from our online plant shopping to grow good plants on your terrace.
Trim the old and diseased leaves to enhance plant growth. If you find any pests or diseases you can apply neem oil or citrus oil. Pruning is not required in this plant. We have varieties of plants on our online nursery website. You can get the best plants at your doorstep.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants like Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene which can be found in paints, furniture, machines, or other electric appliances.
- It also increases the humidity level by retaining moisture in the air which is the special soothing effect of this plant.
- Fishtail plants are ornamental plants and air purifiers; they can be placed both in offices, and homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
- Adds beauty to your interior space.
- Studies have shown that leaves & roots have antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal properties.
- Fern grown in hanging baskets.
Fishtail Fern hanging plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
GOLDEN FERN PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a hanging pot 50-60 cm wide, size 18 cm, and at least 6 inches deep, and fill the hanging pot with the required amount of well-drained soil and potting mix.
- Water the plants once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- To keep in bright partial sunlight indoors.
- Apply any liquid organic fertilizer once in 3 months
- Don’t fertilize the plants often.
NOTE: Keep the plant in a cool dry place with indirect sunlight.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Golden fern plant, Teddy Junior( green) plant, Lemon button fern plant.
We grow our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and non-polluting in nature. Hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.