Portulaca 9’O Clock
Buy Portulaca 9’O clock Light Pink Layered from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial herbaceous plant with vibrant coloured flowers. It grows up to a height of 6 inches and spreads about 4 inches (10 cm). This plant is named portulaca 9’O clock due the reason the plant opens everyday morning 9’O Clock. These flowers attract many beneficial insects like butterflies & honey bees. You can purchase from our online plant garden store and make grow attractive flowers around your garden.
FERTILIZER: These plants are not heavy feeders. It requires only a little application for soil nourishment and plant boosting. Apply neem powder or neem oil in small quantities once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Portulaca 9’ O’clock plant can be replanted when you find plants are congested in growth. Transfer the plants to a new big-size container or pot in case of hanging plants and apply a handful of organic coco peat potting mix along with this. You can purchase from our online garden store and grow healthy plants on your terrace or garden area.
Prune the portulaca plants once in two months when you find plants are not sufficient to grow. Remove matured leaves, stems and flowers to encourage new growth in plants. We have a wide range of plants in online categories. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website and grow green plants around you.
- Plant extracts help as a blood cleanser and remove toxins from our bodies.
- To cure poisonous snake and insect bites make lotion from the fresh juice of leaves.
- It is also a useful treatment for severe diseases like cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis
- It is used as edging plants along walkways and also used as annual groundcover plants.
- Portulaca plants are used as ornamental & hanging plants.
Portulaca 9’ O’clock plant hanging plants are popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PORTULACA 9’ O’CLOCK PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 9 inches or Padiham pots; fill the pot with the required amount of nutrient-rich potting mix with well-drained soil. And also you can grow in soil as ground cover plants.
- Water the plants when the topsoil is dry to the touch because it is a semi-succulent creeper and does not require regular watering.
- To keep in direct sunlight. This plant requires at least 6-8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any home-based organic fertilizer like rice water or dhal water as it contains nutrients for plants.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Tradescantia Fluminensis plant, Zebrina Pendula plant, Rhoeo spathacea, Rhoeo compacta, Portulaca 10 ‘0’clock plant.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals
We provide healthy plants and the best quality products through organic and natural methods which do not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and arrange your terrace with colourful flowers.
Moreover, we confidently say that we are the best online plant nursery to offer plants and products at a low cost. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.
There are no reviews yet.