Pomegranate Plant (Mathulai)
Buy Pomegranate Plant (Mathulai) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This fruit plant is a deciduous, hardy, small tree with a single trunk and a long duration. Leaves are entirely long, broad, and green in color. Flowers are bright red with produce a lot of fruit. Unique fruit is flesh is full of tender, juicy and sweet taste. You buy this plant from our online plant garden store and thrive good fruit plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer such as homemade compost and store-bought manure.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and cutting
REPOTTING: To repot the plant in the large pot when it starts to grow after 3 months of cutting.
PRUNING: To prune damaged, infected, and dead branches. Remove other suckers at ground level and cut all branches in the sucker.
- Highly rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
- To cure tumors, cancer, blood pressure, heart attacks, and digestive problems.
- It helps to boost immunity and maintain skin problems.
- Non-climatic fruit and low maintenance cost
- It is used for industrial, medicinal, and ornamental purposes.
Pomegranate plants are highly popular nowadays, we offer these plants at unbeatable costs and you can buy the best online plants from us.
POMEGRANATE PLANT CARE
- These fruit plants are grown in large pots or containers.
- Use deep loamy soil and organic potting mix as a top dressing.
- Water plants regularly but do not overwater.
- Fruit plants require full sunlight for at least 5-6 hours per day.
- To feed any organic fertilizer like compost and manure helps to grow a healthy plant.
HARVEST: After the fruit set it takes 120-130 days to harvest fruit.
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are environment friendly and sustainable. Hence we suggest you buy online plants from us and get good healthy fruits.