Custard Apple Plant-Seetha Palam
Buy Custard Apple Plant-Seetha Palam from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an typically evergreen or semideciduous outdoor plant and a small tree or shrub. It cannot tolerate frost. Leaves are leathery or hairy with smooth margins. A white flower has fleshy curved petals and a fruit green color. This outdoor plant fruit is often scaly and segmented sometimes. You buy this plant from our online plant garden store and grow healthy edible fruit plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer such as compost and lemon fertilizer to enhance fruit production.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds
TRANSPLANTING: After 60 days seeds germinate to grow and transfer into the ground or another large pot.
PRUNING: To prune unwanted leaves, branch, and stem and remove infected and dried leaf and fruit.
- Highly rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It supports immunity, and heart health reduces inflammation, and promotes the eye.
- Unquie plant help boost your mood, digestion, anticancer, and prevent high blood pressure.
- Used for industry, medicinal, ornamental, and food purposes.
Custard Apple plants are the high demand nowadays, we prefer these plants at an unbeatable price and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CUSTARD APPLE PLANT CARE
- Outdoor plants are grown in large size pots or containers.
- Mostly suited soil to grow well-drained soil and potting mix along with organic matter.
- Water the plant regularly but do not overwater the plant.
- Keep the plant in a sunny spot or direct sunlight for at least 5-6 hours per day.
- Feeding any organic fertilizer like lemon fertilizers help to enhance plant growth and fruit production.
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are environment friendly and sustainable. Hence we suggest you buy online plants from us and get good healthy fruits.